Terms and Conditions
- We are proud of our products and services and we will do our best to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied. However, if you change your mind about your purchase then you are entitled to a refund within 14 days of the goods being received. These goods will be in the form of a username and password allowing access to the Student Studio site. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and unique invoice number to request a refund.
- After this 14 day period refunds will only be given in exceptional circumstances.
- If you have purchased 20 or more workbooks and requested an invoice then you can still request a refund within 14 days of the goods being received by emailing email@example.com.
- Please include your contact details and unique invoice number. Payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice. In the event of non-payment we reserve the right to suspend our obligations until such payment has been made in full. In such a case, 2 days’ notice will be given before access to the site will be terminated.
- The length of contract will be for a maximum period of 2 years from the date that the purchaser has been granted access to the site irrespective of whether the workbook has been used or remains incomplete.
- We reserve the right to update any content although this will only be done if users will benefit from the new material.
- Email support is available for technical issues within normal office hours of 9am to 5pm. Monday to Friday. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of any problems that you might be experiencing. We will seek to remedy any issues within 24 hours.
- Any downtime or maintenance of the will be kept to a minimum and will always take place outside the normal working hours of 9am to 5pm.
- Back-ups will take place regularly but we cannot guarantee that there will no loss of data if there is any unscheduled downtime which is outside our control.
- In the unlikely event of a portal failure clients will be contacted as soon as practicable. The maximum anticipated downtime of such an event will be 4 hours.
- Either party shall have the right to terminate the agreement if the other party is in material breach of the contract.
- All materials are the copyright of Think Up and must not be replicated in any way other than for the sole use for which they are intended.
- Any content that is added to the site will be available to view on-line.
Should you need to contact us with a complaint or query then please email email@example.com